Are we achieving our targets?
- The measure has not achieved its target OR
- It is unachievable for the measure to achieve its target
- There is some uncertainty that the measure will achieve its target
- Robust actions are in place to bring performance back on track
- The measure has achieved its target OR
- The measure is on track to achieve its target
- The measure reports on an annual basis and therefore performance cannot be reviewed in-year
- The measure is a survey or perception measure and therefore cannot be reported or forecast at this stage
- Further information is required regarding the development of a target for this measure
- Further information is required regarding the development of an appropriate baseline for the measure
Are we completing the actions in our plans?
Scheduled for future quarters
- These actions are not due to commence until future reporting quarters, and therefore have not started.
- Actions that are already underway and are expected to be completed to the timescales included in the Outcome Plan.
- Actions within the Outcome Plan that have already been completed.
Re-phased (less than three months)
- Actions within the Outcome Plan that have been re-phased for less than three months since the approval of the Outcome Plan (or last reporting quarter).
Re-phased (more than three months)
- Actions within the Outcome Plan that have been re-phased for more than three months since the approval of the Outcome Plan (or last reporting quarter).
No longer viable
- Actions within the Outcome Plan that are no longer viable for delivery.